Escreva uma frase para cada situação. Use o present perfect continuous + for/since.
1. Tom and I arranged to meet at the cinema at 8 o'clock. I arrived on time, but I'm still waiting for Tom to arrive.
I have been waiting for Tom since 8 o'clock.
2. Richard started his phone call 30 minutes ago and he's still talking.
3. Sue and Maggie are tired. They started walking five hours ago and they're still walking.
4. You started watching TV at 6 o'clock this morning and you're still watching it.
5. Mary felt sick at lunchtime today and she's still feeling sick.
6. John got on the King express train on the 26th of August. Today it's the 27th of August and he's still travelling.
7. I hate this weather. It started raining 7 hours ago and it's still raining.
2 Richard has been talking for 30 minutes.
3 They have been walking for five hours.
4 You have been watching TV since 6 o'clock this morning.
5 Mary has been feeling sick since lunchtime.
6 John has been travelling for one day / since August 26th.
7 It has been raining for 7 hours.