Lee atentamente o seguinte texto:
At the moment, I have to work very hard, I study at home every night. It's Saturday today, but I'll be at home as usual this evening. I'll be in my bedroom with my thesis.
But tomorrow is Sunday - no college and no work! So tomorrow morning, I'll probably be in the city center. I want to buy some shoes.
College finishes next week, so at the end of the week I'll be on holiday in Spain with my girlfriend.
A few year from now, I'll probably be married. In 2035, I'll be 45 years old. My children will probably be at school. I don't know where I'll be in 2045.
Corrija as frases falsas. Use "will" ou "won't". Coloque "true" nas verdadeiras:
1. He will be at the theatre this evening.
No, he won't. He'll be at home.
2. He'll be in his bedroom.
3. Tomorrow morning, he'll be at cinema.
4. Next week he'll be in Spain.
5. He'll be on holiday on his own.
6. A few years from now, he'll be probably be married.
7. He'll be 30 in 2035.
8. His children will probably be at university in 2035.
9. He'll be in Toronto in 2050.
3. No, he won't. He'll probably be in the city centre.
5. No, he won't. He'll be with his girlfriend.
7. No, he won't. He'll be 45.
8. No, they won't. They'll probably be at school.
9. He doesn't know where he'll be in 2050 .