Sublinha a forma correta em cada frase.
1. I always/already do the housework on Sunday.
2. I haven't booked my summer holiday just/yet.
3. My siter has just/ever joined the book club.
4. Sue has already/ever bought a new backpack for the school year.
5. Have you so far/ever tasted Chinese Food?
6. Dylan has been in Italy since/for two weeks.
7. I have never/just seen this picture before.
8. The secretary has typed five letters yet/ so far this afternoon.
9. I have been working here since/still March.
10. The Smiths have moved house recently/so far.
8. so far