Assinale a resposta correta.
1. _________ Bill leave home?
A: How long B: How long ago C: While
2. I don't remember _________ that gym before.
A: see B: to see C: seeing
3. Her car is not _________ as mine.
A: as modern B: more modern C: most modern
4. The teacher made me _________ behind after school.
A: to stay B: stay C: staying
5. We couldn't find anywhere _________ the car.
A: park B: to park C: parking
6. She is thinking about _________ to Bermuda this summer.
A: go B: to go C: going
7. _________ to Sandra today? I need to ask her something.
A: Will you be speaking B: Will you have spoken C: Will you have been speaking
8. She's _________ the cleverest girl in the school.
A: far B: by far C: much
9. Mrs. Robinson regarded _________ a very successful lawyer.
A: like B: so C: as
10. I _________ my work by 5 o'clock, so I went home.
A: had finished B: was finishing C: will have finished
11. The weather is getting hotter and _________.
A: the hotter B: hottest C: hotter
12. I haven't played football _________ I was at school.
A: for B: since C: just
13. That was _________ competition I have ever been to.
A: the best B: the better C: best
14. My new bed is _________ than my old one.
A: comfortable B: more comfortable C: most comfortable
15. _________ is a great way to relax.
A: Run B: To run C: Running
16. There's no point in _________ angry. He didn't mean to annoy you.
A: get B: to get C: getting
17. My new car is much _________ than my old one.
A: big B: bigger C: biggest
18. Sue _________ her first poem when she was fifteen.
A: wrote B: was written C: had written
19. Dylan is _________ runner on the team.
A: fast B: faster C: the fastest
20. Tom is not _________ as Bill.
A: strong B: as strong C: stronger