Coloca o advérbio de frequência na posição correta.
A: Do you wear boots in the summer?
B: No, I do. (never)
A: Do you like fishing, Lucas?
B: Yes, I go fishing at weekends. (sometimes)
A: Do you go to the cinema very often?
B: Yes, I go. (once a month)
A: How often do you visit your grandparents?
B: I visit them. (every weekend)
A: Do you eat in restaurants very often?
B: No, I do. (rarely)
A: Do you like tacos?
B: I don't know. I have eaten tacos. (never)
A: How often do you go on holiday?
B: I go on holiday. (twice a year)
A: When you read the news?
B: I read it on the way to work. (usually)
A: Ethan I lock the door?
B: Of course. You should lock the door when you go out. (always)
A: You are breaking things! (always)
B: I'm so sorry! I don't mean to.
1. No, I never do.
2. Yes, I sometimes go fishing at weekends. / Yes, I go fishing at weekends sometimes.
3. Yes, I go once a month.
4. I visit them every weekend.
5. No, I rarely do.
6. I don't know. I never eaten tacos.
7. I go on holiday twice a year.
8. I usually read it on the way to work.
9. Of course. You should always lock the door when you go out.
10. You are always breaking things.